The Lifeguard paddle-board competition was part of a rigorous workout. Competitors would paddle out to a buoy and race back to shore, often when they hit whitewater they would stand up to go faster.
1 CURRENTLY IN STOCK IN WHITE FRAME
- Contemporary print of vintage photo from the Surfing Cowboys archive
- Professionally printed on acid-free, archival paper
- Framed and matted for display
- Image size : various sizes available
- Frame Size : various sizes available
- Special order sizes available
- Available in warm tone or traditional black and white.