Early 1960's vintage O'Neill Longboard Surfboard featuring bright and crisp original color with graphics that stand out against the off-white deck and double redwood stringer. This is a vintage performance board that has been lovingly cared for.
Jack O'Neill was, and still is, considered an outpost of innovative surf design. A Northern California standout in a predominantly Southern California controlled surf industry, Jack O'Neill invented the modern wetsuit, which has made millions of cold water surfers beholden to him. The independence of O'Neill the man and company makes for a respectful legacy which is much admired in the surf industry.
- produced in very early 1960's
- clear logo,
- glassed in black D fin,
- clean deck and bottom
- color is original, bright and crisp
- unfaded black and blue details
- no sun damage
- light surface scratches (as shown in photos).
- a rare and wonderful addition to any collection
- striking when displayed
- 9'3' Long x 22" Wide x 2" Rails