From the Surfing Cowboys photo archive we offer a crisp contemporary archival print of a 1917 image. This image captures the Venice Beach California Bathing Beauties Competition, it was taken at the Venice Pier, then located at the end of Windward Avenue. An array of starlets and wannabes are featured in their finest bathing costumes with hair, make-up, shoes and parasols to round out the eye-catching presentation. Crisp and vibrant this panoramic black and white image is printed on archival photographic paper. We offer it unframed as listed or framed by special request. Image measures: 6 7/8" high x 30" wide.
- Crisp and vibrant
- Contemporary print of a 1917 image
- Panoramic black and white image
- Printed on archival photographic paper
- Framed in White wood with matt.
- Image measures: 6 7/8" high x 30" wide