The “Locals” taken from Santa Monica Pier. This photo features a stunning array of Tom Blake and other hollow wooden boards. The exception is the solid wood board used by the guy at the back holding a child. That’s the Olympic Swimming Champion, Johnny Weissmuller, with 5 Gold Medals to his name and several Tarzan and Jungle Jim films under his belt. Rumor has it that there was a romantic connection between him and the gal at the front right.
- Contemporary print of vintage photo from the Surfing Cowboys archive
- Professionally printed on acid-free, archival paper
- Framed and matted for display
- Image size 18.75" Wide x 24" High
- Photo Paper Size: 28" W x 22" H
- Frame Size 30" Wide x 24" High
- Special order sizes available