This limited edition photo is professionally printed on archival, acid-free photo paper and offered professionally framed and matted. The vintage image was taken circa 1940 and features a bare chested Hawaiian Lady wearing traditional grass Hula skirt holding a pineapple. The original vintage negative is from the Surfing Cowboys Archive.
- Contemporary print of vintage image from the Surfing Cowboys archive
- Professionally printed on acid-free, archival paper
- Framed in white wood and off white mat, ready to hang.
- Photo Paper Size: 11 x 14, Image approximately 10.5 x 12
- Frame Size: approximately 12 x 16 x 1
- Offered printed in warm tone
- Please contact us for additional order sizes available
Ships 2 weeks from order date.