This original 1949 Pan American World Airlines travel poster features a woman hula dancing on the Island wearing a colorful hula outfit with leis, the fruits of Hawaii at her feet, Diamond Head in the background and a plane flying through the air. The artwork by Joseph Feher is outstanding and captures the spirit of an era and an industry. Created by Pan American World Airlines (PAN AM) to promote travel to the Hawaii Islands in 1949, this is one of the more sought after vintage Hawaiian Travel Posters.
- Colors are bright
- detail is clear
- Professionally framed with glass.
- Original (unrestored) condition
- Featured Hula Dancer Holding Lei
- Dimensions: 26.5 in. W x 41 in. H x 1.5 in. D.
- Hawaii Pan American World Airlines with Hula Dancer
Shipping this poster? We strongly recommend having us either remove the glass or change it to plexi-glass prior to shipping. Please contact us for details.